PDA

View Full Version : Kirschbaum Pro Line II String

tennisfreak565
08-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Is this a good string?

rodrigoamaral
08-04-2010, 06:46 PM
stop creating so many threads when you can run a search on these products.. also check out the reviews on the TW website.. there is hundreds of reviews if you use the search button!

bfactor61
08-04-2010, 09:15 PM
yes it is a good string....i think that kirschbaum helix is better

Bartelby
08-05-2010, 02:07 AM
How are you supposed to get promoted via your method?

stop creating so many threads when you can run a search on these products.. also check out the reviews on the TW website.. there is hundreds of reviews if you use the search button!

OldButGame
08-05-2010, 03:43 PM
First,...Welcome to the forum Tennisfreak!!!!!!:)

And i believe PSII is a good string....based on its popularity here,....however i do have to say....i have two Babolat PSLs,....1 w/ Blackcode.....and one w/ PSII,......and the PSII seemed harder to get used to. It was VERY soft,...and seemed lacking in power compared to the Blackcode. I think i just havent gotten used to it yet tho. It IS very comfortable!!!

cristian p
08-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Always demo for yourself. What someone may like may not be to your taste or what you're looking for in your setup (more pop? more control? more spin?). Personally, I found PLII to be an overall good, but not great poly. Pretty good comfort and tension maintenance, but there are other poly's I've hit with that have better pop, control, and/or bite.