PDA

View Full Version : Turbotwist/Scorpion vs. Tour Bite/Revolution

Nojoke
08-05-2010, 07:25 AM
This summer I have been experimenting with strings. I play an all court game, like to volley, one handed backhand, try to use touch, spin, slice,and power where appropriate. Some strings I've sampled are Cyberblue, MSV hex, and Black Code. My two favorites are turbotwist and scorpion, with turbotwist in the lead by a slim margin.

I was ready to buy a reel of TT, when I started to see the great reviews for Tour Bite and Revolution. Has anyone played with the weiscannon and solinco strings and be willing to do a comparison?

I need a comfortable string as I play with a PDRGT, and would like thoughts on the usual suspects of spin, power, touch, durability and tension maintenance. I have been stringing all these strings in full jobs at 50 lbs.

Thanks,

Joe

Nojoke
08-07-2010, 05:42 AM
one bump.

I ordered a reel of turbotwist, but still interested in comparisons with tour bite and revolution if anyone has any.

David123
08-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Im in the process of testing revolution. Next up is tour bite with vanquish hybrid. Ill tell you how that goes. So far I love revolution full bed at 57lbs