PDA

View Full Version : Break in time for nike 2k10

Liem
08-09-2010, 11:05 AM
I recently brought a pair of nike 2k10 and been playing in them for 3-4 days now about 2hrs each day. These shoes are causing me to get terrible terrible blisters. Did this happen to you guys? and it seems like the soles are very thin, whenever I play midday when the heat index is easily over 100degrees it feels like im walking on coals.

serve stopper
08-09-2010, 11:40 AM
you are probably the first person i've read that has had problems with these shoes. i play a little bit more than you and i haven't had problems with these shoes they rock. thats too bad though

polski
08-09-2010, 11:55 AM
You are the first person I have heard say that they need much (if any) break in time, Liem. It's too bad, but everyone's feet are different. Might just be unlucky that they don't work for you.

thejuice
08-09-2010, 12:40 PM
I have heard the "thin soles" thing before. Is it possible that it is just a low to the ground feel, similar to the Vapors? I'm interested to know and making a comment basically because I have been on a Vapor VI search but thinking about getting the new Mac 2K10s instead of the Black and Red Vapors.