PDA

View Full Version : grip size hellllppp!!

moosryan
05-26-2005, 01:51 PM
OK, here's my little "situation". i'm trying to get another lm radical mp in a 4 3/8 grip size that's made in czech republic. i got one made in china, but returned it because they're slightly different. I've been having trouble finding one, but the store I bought my other two at has one in 4 1/4 grip size. The guy who runs the tennis area there (its half tennis half golf, this guy is pretty knowledgeable) says he can build the grip up one size and have it feel exactly like my other 2 racquets.

Is this claim ridiculous, or is it perfectly fine? Please help, as if it would be the same as the others, I want to get it before it sells.

Thanks, sam

ambro
05-26-2005, 02:15 PM
Yes, with Head racquets you can do that. He is probably gonna use a new grip pallate. If he uses a full size grip sleeve though, it will make it feel noticably heavier. Ask which method he will use, and if it's the grip pallate style, it will be exactly the same.

stc9357
05-26-2005, 02:57 PM
If you can return the racquet return it and I'll sell you the one I have for 90$ + shipping! email me at s t c 9 3 5 7 0 3 @ y a h o o . c o m
put the address like that so I get no spam.

moosryan
05-26-2005, 03:06 PM
sorry man i'm gonna go local with this one, plus i want a brand new one. haven't bought it yet though. anyone able to answer my questions though?

ambro
05-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Read my post above. Yes, it is possible.

moosryan
05-26-2005, 04:55 PM
ok i'll call and find out