PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new lime 2.3 Nikes

Riosfan
08-10-2010, 06:57 AM
Best shoe ever. The best. already broken in, not too hot, good ventilalation, looks sharper than sharp. I am very happy with this shoe and how it played the first day worn on court. GOt em in mail yesterday and played two sets of dubs at night (67 61) and felt perfect. Hats off to Nike, this 2.3 is really a Hall of Fame shoe. And the color and design is fantastic. Best shoe ever, period end of discussion. No way can Nadal lose the US Open wearing these shoes!

Figjam
08-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Best shoe ever. The best. already broken in, not too hot, good ventilalation, looks sharper than sharp. I am very happy with this shoe and how it played the first day worn on court. GOt em in mail yesterday and played two sets of dubs at night (67 61) and felt perfect. Hats off to Nike, this 2.3 is really a Hall of Fame shoe. And the color and design is fantastic. Best shoe ever, period end of discussion. No way can Nadal lose the US Open wearing these shoes!

LOL, theres way better shoes than the 2.3's too funny
PS Rafa wearsh shoes custom made for him.

SuperFly
08-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Pics or it never happened ever.

Figjam
08-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Pics or it never happened ever.

huh? you talking to me??

SuperFly
08-10-2010, 02:45 PM
huh? you talking to me??

No, Riosfan. But he seems to be banned. :???:

saigonbond
08-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Do they glow in the dark?

kimguroo
08-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Do they glow in the dark?

NNNOOO! :)

innoVAShaun
08-11-2010, 04:50 AM
lol... How do they look under a black light!?!?

Preston
08-11-2010, 01:14 PM

I think putting things like "period" or "end of discussion" in a forum post are grounds for an immidiate ban. It's obviously not the "end of discussion" since it was posted in a FORUM! A PLACE FOR DISCUSSIONS...

Thank you TW for increasing the average IQ of members here with that ban. :)

Pink_Shirt
08-11-2010, 01:17 PM
You worn them to play yet? They catch marks easily?

XFactorer
08-11-2010, 01:17 PM
I think putting things like "period" or "end of discussion" in a forum post are grounds for an immidiate ban. It's obviously not the "end of discussion" since it was posted in a FORUM! A PLACE FOR DISCUSSIONS...

:)

Preston, you need to watch yourself. End of discussion means end of discussion.

And I like the white w/ lime shoes more, assuming this is the lime w/ black details shoe.

Preston
08-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Preston, you need to watch yourself. End of discussion means end of discussion.

And I like the white w/ lime shoes more, assuming this is the lime w/ black details shoe.

But wait, I just posted after you, so how can it be the end of the discussion?

I win!:twisted:

Agreed on the white and lime shoes.

mcutilize
08-11-2010, 01:35 PM
You worn them to play yet? They catch marks easily?

yeah they do i got the lime/black and i slide on hc and my shoe has a red mark on it. (from the court)

saigonbond
08-11-2010, 07:04 PM
NNNOOO! :)

Darn, would have been great for night golf...

Are you more attracted to bright lights when wearing them?

FattyCakes
08-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Pooper scoopers! I was planning on buying a pair too. Was hoping they wouldn't mark the shoes...

mcutilize
08-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Pooper scoopers! I was planning on buying a pair too. Was hoping they wouldn't mark the shoes...

oh no it doesnt make a really big mark lol its just the effect from the slide lol

Riosfan
08-14-2010, 05:20 AM
No marks. Great shoe, trust me. I think it's the best tennis shoe I ever wore. Looks great, plays great, and durability if like the 1.3, is amazing.

innoVAShaun
08-14-2010, 05:23 AM
How would they look if I had them on while doing windmills?

BradThomas2121
08-14-2010, 09:41 AM
LOL, theres way better shoes than the 2.3's

Were you joking? If not what shoes are way better?