PDA

View Full Version : Barricade aniversary tee

SplitStepper
08-14-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm disappointed that they made these shirts 100% cotton. The climalite material is so much more comfortable. Anyone care to review the t-shirt? I won't buy any because it will just sit in my closet.

kevoT
08-15-2010, 01:38 PM
never use a cotton t-shirt for match play but maybe for a short practice or just for going out. Cotton shirts absorb all the sweat but it ways 5 million pounds and feels like a towel that was just dipped into a pool

Gasolina
08-15-2010, 02:11 PM
I actually prefer the hybrid cotton / poly shirts that adidas usually puts out. Unfortunately they don't have one out right now.

FuriousYellow
08-15-2010, 03:11 PM
Usually the Climalite/Cotton shirts just say Adidas or Tennis and any shirt that's themed-specific will be just cotton. At least all the ones I have are that way. Nike is the same way.

Why did they put a graphic of the BV on the front and list the BVI on the back?

SplitStepper
08-15-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm spoiled by the hybrid tee. Good to know I'm not alone.

kevoT
08-15-2010, 05:42 PM
*weights. If it's a hybrid cotton shirt it isn't too bad, but a 100% cotton shirt is a big no no in my books :D

kevoT
08-15-2010, 05:43 PM
argh!! another mistake on the correction of my first post! *weighs (finally have it correct)

Gasolina
08-15-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm spoiled by the hybrid tee. Good to know I'm not alone.
Right. I should've stocked on the white hybrid t-shirt that says "Tennis". A little thicker and more durable than the white/orange/grey thsirts that has the tennis ball that adidas had earlier this year.

SplitStepper
08-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Right. I should've stocked on the white hybrid t-shirt that says "Tennis". A little thicker and more durable than the white/orange/grey thsirts that has the tennis ball that adidas had earlier this year.

Yeah, I got the grey one. Not sure why I didn't get the orange and white as well. I'm hoping that the barricade tee doesn't sell and they give up completely on the cotton. Its a poly world.