PDA

View Full Version : Racquet Change...HELP!

miguelcoletta
05-27-2005, 10:50 AM
Ive been offered a Dunlop Sponsorship, but I don't know which racquet to pick. Now I'm playing with a Babolat PC MP+ and I like it, but I wanted to know which racquet is similar to it from dunlop! I think maybe the M-Fil 300 with a little lead!...Please give me some suggestions;)

muklucke
05-27-2005, 10:54 AM
Yea the m-fil 300 is probably the closest thing you can get to a PC MP+. Just throw in some lead all over the racket. Put some under the grip, at the 3 and 9 o'clock position and under the bumper. Depending on how much you put on, you should be able to get the weight and balance fairly close although you wont have the length at 27.5 like your bab.

hofertennis
05-28-2005, 10:46 PM
I am a Dunlop Advisory pro and I requested the M-Fil 3 Hundred because I used the older 300G. I tried the M-Fil 2 Hundred and liked the weight better. It's only a 95 inch head as compared to the 98 inch of the M-Fil 3 Hundred. I got much better control with the M-Fil 2 Hundred and besides, I like the blue better than the red!!! I am thinking of switching to the M-Fil 2 Hundred. Find a store that has demo's and try them out, even if you have to pay to use the demo's at least you'll know which one you want.
Doug

federer_nadal
05-28-2005, 11:29 PM
ui tried the 300g the other day and it had terrific pop and great serving stick