PDA

View Full Version : Reliable, well priced stringing service in the OC?

Hi I'm Ray
08-17-2010, 02:55 AM
This is my first time breaking a string since I moved to the OC area. Can anyone recommend a reliable stringing service at a good price in the OC? I say good price because I have been to shops that charge double the price of some other places. I'm in the Westminster/Garden Grove area, driving to Cypress, HB, Seal Beach, Fountain Valley, Buena Park, and other nearby cities is not a problem. Thanks!

TW Staff
08-17-2010, 09:05 AM
This is my first time breaking a string since I moved to the OC area. Can anyone recommend a reliable stringing service at a good price in the OC? I say good price because I have been to shops that charge double the price of some other places. I'm in the Westminster/Garden Grove area, driving to Cypress, HB, Seal Beach, Fountain Valley, Buena Park, and other nearby cities is not a problem. Thanks!

You can always ship your racquet to Tennis Warehouse to get it re-strung. You would have to pay for labor, string and shipping. It might save you gas and money, depending on the prices that your local shops offer.

Danny, TW

drakulie
08-17-2010, 09:23 AM
^^what do you guys charge for stringing if a customer sends you the frame and string?

Thanks

UD1
08-17-2010, 12:45 PM
I take my racquets to the Cerritos Tennis Center(Cerritos borders Cypress). $12 to get my racquets strung by an MRT on a Babolat 5 Star-great deal.

High Roller
08-17-2010, 03:33 PM
I take my racquets to the Cerritos Tennis Center(Cerritos borders Cypress). $12 to get my racquets strung by an MRT on a Babolat 5 Star-great deal.

Good shop. Good guys.

Hi I'm Ray
08-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks for everyone's replies!

flashfire276
08-24-2010, 09:03 PM
You can always ship your racquet to Tennis Warehouse to get it re-strung. You would have to pay for labor, string and shipping. It might save you gas and money, depending on the prices that your local shops offer.

Danny, TW

I never knew that! Gosh, shipping could be a giant price though.
How much do you charge for labor? And do we have to cover return shipping?

rz250r
08-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Don't ask for TW.

Many Japanese(they bought one from TW) said it was very poor string.
Racket was very cheap, but never ask for stringing.

I bought one, Surely poor stringing.

Winky
08-24-2010, 09:57 PM
First off, don't call it "The" OC.

MythicalBeast
08-24-2010, 10:29 PM
I get my racket strung at the shop by La Quinta High School