PDA

View Full Version : Stringing machine advise

mmister75
08-18-2010, 08:38 PM
I have ome across a LaserFiber Quantum TT stringer series and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them. They seem to be a well built machine at a reasonable price. Is it a good machine and if there a downside to it? This will be my first machine and just looking for a good investment. Any advise would help out greatly.

Lakers4Life
08-18-2010, 09:57 PM
I have ome across a LaserFiber Quantum TT stringer series and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them. They seem to be a well built machine at a reasonable price. Is it a good machine and if there a downside to it? This will be my first machine and just looking for a good investment. Any advise would help out greatly.

Depending on how much you are getting it for, it's a good machine. Some have sworn by them.

dancraig
08-18-2010, 10:00 PM

High Roller
08-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Are you are thinking about buying from a private party? Be aware that Tim Sullivan is a thief and a liar. Buying anything directly from LF is definitely not recommended based on my own experiences. There is always a chance that you will be burned by them.

mmister75
08-19-2010, 09:13 AM
I am trying to find the best quality machine for between 500-600. I read all the threads on here and everyone has their opinion. This will be my first machine I am tired of paying othes for something I can learn. I will also have more control over the tension and quality of the job done.