PDA

View Full Version : Luxilon....

GabrielB
08-19-2010, 08:55 AM
WHO KNOWS WHICH LUXILON IS THE ONE THAT FEELS MOST AS A MULTIFILAMENT (SYNTHETIC GUT) KIND OF WAY...

I use my big banger in the mains and looking for a multi that last for the cross. I dont like psgd too crisp. And nxt breaks too quick. I used the tecnifibre xr3 and liked it. But there is no reel of it. Im looking something with reel. Maybe the xone by tecni or a luxi that offers the same.

Anybody.. ????

GB.

Jonny S&V
08-19-2010, 01:47 PM
WHO KNOWS WHICH LUXILON IS THE ONE THAT FEELS MOST AS A MULTIFILAMENT (SYNTHETIC GUT) KIND OF WAY...

I use my big banger in the mains and looking for a multi that last for the cross. I dont like psgd too crisp. And nxt breaks too quick. I used the tecnifibre xr3 and liked it. But there is no reel of it. Im looking something with reel. Maybe the xone by tecni or a luxi that offers the same.

Anybody.. ????

GB.

Luxilon only sells ether-based strings, aka poly level stiffness. Prince Syn Gut Multifilament is a very nice multi, and I believe they sell them in reels, Gosen OG Micro is ridiculously cheap and very playable (offset the price of Lux a bit), and Technifibre Syn Gut is also very nice (and cheap).