PDA

View Full Version : New String brands at TW

Lakers4Life
08-19-2010, 12:37 PM
I just noticed PolyFibre and Titan Natural Gut strings. Anyone try them out yet?

David123
08-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Boy where have you been? Titan natural gut been out for ages and reviewed as being very low quality gut. Snap while stringing sometimes.

Jonny S&V
08-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Polyfibre's been around forever too.:neutral:

Lakers4Life
08-19-2010, 01:59 PM
PolyFibre seems to look like Signum Pro, PolyStar, and Genesis. Same string different shapes/colors and varied sizes.

Tourna is another newcomer to the market. Though Tourna Grip has been around for a while, they are new to the string market.

Jonny S&V
08-19-2010, 02:05 PM
PolyFibre seems to look like Signum Pro, PolyStar, and Genesis. Same string different shapes/colors and varied sizes.

Tourna is another newcomer to the market. Though Tourna Grip has been around for a while, they are new to the string market.

Lol, Tourna has been around at least 4-5 years...

armsty
08-19-2010, 03:05 PM
What's this Luxilon stuff too? Haven't heard of it before

KickservKyle
08-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Yeah, add Gamma to the list of new faces.

High Roller
08-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Give the guy a break. If the OP just noticed them, that is "new" in my book. Poly Fibre TCS Rapid is definitely a string to try. And, no, SP, Genesis, Poly Star and Poly Fibre are not the same strings with different names.

Lakers4Life
08-19-2010, 11:05 PM
I don't buy string from TW 100% of the time, but if I need it quick I can always count on TW to deliver practically the next day. Unlike some other sites that have a brand to no have any stock at all.

Polyfibre and Titan is new to me, sorry if you guys have seen it before. Maybe it's been there for a while, but it's the first time I've noticed it. Ask a simple question and get a bunch of replies from the peanut gallery.

KickservKyle
08-20-2010, 07:08 AM
Don't take that stuff to heart bro. It's always fun to jump in on a flame.
Imagine this place if there was no ball-busting :twisted:

Sublime
08-20-2010, 09:02 AM
I don't buy string from TW 100% of the time, but if I need it quick I can always count on TW to deliver practically the next day. Unlike some other sites that have a brand to no have any stock at all.

Polyfibre and Titan is new to me, sorry if you guys have seen it before. Maybe it's been there for a while, but it's the first time I've noticed it. Ask a simple question and get a bunch of replies from the peanut gallery.

So you're claiming that no hot tub time machine was involved?