PDA

View Full Version : Extreme tgk219.2 stringing advice

Muratti
08-20-2010, 12:39 AM
i am a hard hitter, almost no net play..used to play with prestges, but now i will play with extreme a bit so which string to put on a extreme mp to have good control? higher tensions? full bed poly or combo? combo with target pure power..but i prefer full bed poly..i opt between blackcode 16, cyberflash 16, msv focus hex 1.18, signum pro tornado 1,23....so what would be your choice?

Jonny S&V
08-20-2010, 11:32 PM
i am a hard hitter, almost no net play..used to play with prestges, but now i will play with extreme a bit so which string to put on a extreme mp to have good control? higher tensions? full bed poly or combo? combo with target pure power..but i prefer full bed poly..i opt between blackcode 16, cyberflash 16, msv focus hex 1.18, signum pro tornado 1,23....so what would be your choice?

I like all of those strings that you've listed, I'm slightly bias towards CF due to the price, but Blackcode is it's equal overall (BC skewed towards more spin and CF is more feel). MSV is also a good overall string, but I didn't like how mushy it got around the 6th hour. Haven't had a chance to give SPT a test, so I can't comment.

This is all I've got for you, hope it helps!

Muratti
08-21-2010, 07:13 AM
i decided to do a full bed of signum pro tornado 1.23/55lbs...will write down a review after some hours of play.