PDA

View Full Version : The right string for my game

clevy11
08-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Hi All,
I am a 4.5 player currently using a kblade 98 and my game revolves around spin and feel. I'm looking for the best string that can give me both of those aspects. I have been using champion's choice for a long time and loved the comfort but when I tried RPM blast I loved the spin potential and power. Is there anything out there that is the best of both worlds. I am willing to pay any price if it is worth it in the long run.

Jonny S&V
08-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Hi All,
I am a 4.5 player currently using a kblade 98 and my game revolves around spin and feel. I'm looking for the best string that can give me both of those aspects. I have been using champion's choice for a long time and loved the comfort but when I tried RPM blast I loved the spin potential and power. Is there anything out there that is the best of both worlds. I am willing to pay any price if it is worth it in the long run.

That is a difficult thing to find, usually you have to sacrifice something. I'm the same way, but I have a super-flexy racquet that gives me good feel and I use a relatively stiff-copoly to get the spin and control that I need. Did you use the RPM in a hybrid or a full-job?

kiteboard
08-23-2010, 09:25 AM
vs team 17g/blackcode 18g.

clevy11
08-23-2010, 02:25 PM
I used a full stringbed of RPM

federalprassi
08-23-2010, 05:21 PM
RPM/VS gut