PDA

View Full Version : Need a team in Santa Barbara

Bedrock
08-23-2010, 09:08 AM
I'm looking for a team in Santa Barbara. Does anybody need a good player? :)

GRANITECHIEF
08-23-2010, 10:18 AM
USTA team? What level? Are you new in the area? I have lots of contacts here in SB.

Bedrock
08-23-2010, 01:05 PM
USTA team? What level? Are you new in the area? I have lots of contacts here in SB.

Thanks for reply.
Level – 4.0 (at least I'm not allowed to play lower divisions :) ) However to be fair I have to say that I played very few tournaments (and never played 4.0 yet).
I'm not new in area ( know many good players and coaches) . I would be happy to hit someday with you if you like.

I did not play ever USTA team tennis and want to try it.
It can be some other league not USTA ( but not “mix and match”:) ).
I would like to join some team if there is anyone looking for a player.
If you know anyone I can contact please drop me a message at: sslyutov@hotmail.com

Bedrock
08-24-2010, 08:43 AM
2 GRANITECHIEF
If you asked not what is my level, but what level I would like to play. I can say that I do not realy care, any level is fine.
Are there singles in team tennis or only doubles? I heared some of my friends were complaining that there are no singles in team league( where they play ).

GRANITECHIEF
08-24-2010, 09:23 AM
I know that there is a 4.5 league and it has singles. I tried to play on a team but wasn't able to cuz i'm rated 5.0. I will email you the contact of one of my friends on the team.

Bedrock
08-24-2010, 09:45 AM
I know that there is a 4.5 league and it has singles. I tried to play on a team but wasn't able to cuz i'm rated 5.0. I will email you the contact of one of my friends on the team.

Thanks,
Would you like to hit someday? Maybe this week.

GRANITECHIEF
08-24-2010, 11:51 AM
I would like to hit although its sometimes tough to coordinate with my full time work schedule and 4 kids. This week looks tough but email at my username at yahoo dot com and we'll try to set up a time.

Bedrock
08-24-2010, 12:47 PM
I would like to hit although its sometimes tough to coordinate with my full time work schedule and 4 kids. This week looks tough but email at my username at yahoo dot com and we'll try to set up a time.

I have time after 5 every Wednesday (so far we still can use daylight if start early like 5:30) or have to go some place with lights like Las Positas or Pershing Park (CC) if we have to start later.
You can find me every Sunday at 8:30a.m. at SMHS as well.
If it does not work for you let me know time/day of the week which will work for you I will try to rearrange my schedule.

to everyone.
If anyone has information about team which needed a player in Santa Barbara area, please let me know here.