PDA

View Full Version : Lead taping POG Mid

drummerboy
05-29-2005, 05:12 AM
Hi

I am playing with this stick for some time now and absolutely love it. I am considering putting up some lead tape to it just to get that little bit of extra punch. So all the POG Mid users. How much weight have you put on your stick and what is it to play with a weighted stick compared to non-weighted?

I am also looking for a link to tennis-warehouse article when some famous stringer talks about stringing and customizing rackets (Sampras, Henman).

Thanks for your answers

MChong
05-29-2005, 10:28 AM
I'm not too sure with the POG Mid, but I play the Diablo with near enough specs and I'm in the process of adding lead to the head becuase I feel there isn't enough up there.

Gaines Hillix
05-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi

I am playing with this stick for some time now and absolutely love it. I am considering putting up some lead tape to it just to get that little bit of extra punch. So all the POG Mid users. How much weight have you put on your stick and what is it to play with a weighted stick compared to non-weighted?

I am also looking for a link to tennis-warehouse article when some famous stringer talks about stringing and customizing rackets (Sampras, Henman).

Thanks for your answers

The one I played with and really liked had 2g each at 3 and 9 and 1 g at 12. It still felt maneuverable, but very solid.