PDA

View Full Version : Babolat vs Adidas

pizda87
08-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Hi, I wear 9.5 in adidas and they fit just perfect. If I wanna switch to babolat shoes should I get the same size or are babolat made smaller/bigger? If anybody has worn both or has recently made the switch maybe you can shed some light. I just wanna be sure before buying them online. Thanks!

flashfire276
08-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Hi, I wear 9.5 in adidas and they fit just perfect. If I wanna switch to babolat shoes should I get the same size or are babolat made smaller/bigger? If anybody has worn both or has recently made the switch maybe you can shed some light. I just wanna be sure before buying them online. Thanks!

Go to a tennis shop and try them on there. That way, you would know if it truly fits you or not. If you're satisfied, then you can buy the same one online.

volleynets
08-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Nice user name pizdets,

I would suggest just trying them on in a store to figure out this question. It depends on the model of shoe you switch too.

jwbarrientos
11-27-2010, 04:24 AM
In my case I use Adidas US 10.5 and Babolat US 11.5, don't ask me why, I did an small research and Adidas US 10.5 is quite JPN 28.5 and Babolat 11.5 is quite JPN 29.0, Japan uses centimeters as measure.

Best advice I got is to try shoes during evening or after a match when your shoes are fully extended, using socks + brace or whatever you wear in nomral conditions, walk around.

polyfibre1
11-27-2010, 04:32 AM
Hello,
Well, you have to (if you want babolat shoes) buy bigger ones. They are quiet small. So, if you have 9.5 in addidas, buy 10 for babolat. good luck.