PDA

View Full Version : aeropure drive rackets

hayop
05-29-2005, 03:34 PM
i heard babolat is makin an aeropure drive racket in mid 2006. andy roddick will start using it in us open

newracketagain??
05-29-2005, 03:43 PM
aeropure drive, now that sounds good allready ! that would be like a puredrive with the materials of a aero pro drive right ?? isnt the aero pro drive like the aero version of the pure drive anyway or is it more of a players racket ???

hayop
05-29-2005, 03:45 PM
it has the throat like the aeropro drive, but has woofer and is blue

mutt
05-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Where you heard informations about this racquet?

NadalGasquetMonfils
05-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Web Address censored by TW Staff Please do not post links to competing web sites.
- there theyre calling the "aeropro drive" and "aeropure" so im a lil confused.

newracketagain??
05-29-2005, 06:17 PM
thats just the aeroprodrive, but the statistics are wrong on it

newracketagain??
05-29-2005, 06:17 PM
does the current aero pro drive have woofer ?

andfor
05-29-2005, 07:32 PM
does the current aero pro drive have woofer ?

Yes. The aeropro drive is basically the head of the pure drive and the throat is the old aero. Put the two together and you have the aeropro drive.

NadalGasquetMonfils
05-29-2005, 08:01 PM
that makes sense, i still dont understand the link in the post i made before. tennis.com is the website for tennis magazine, i doubt that they would have bad information.

andfor
05-29-2005, 08:08 PM
that makes sense, i still dont understand the link in the post i made before. tennis.com is the website for tennis magazine, i doubt that they would have bad information.

Well in this case they have the stats for the aeropure switched with the aerocontrol. I wonder how long they will leave it this way until they figure out their error? go to www.babolat.com for the correct stats or just check it here under the Babolat racquets section.

NadalGasquetMonfils
05-29-2005, 08:15 PM
but thats just it, is that a totally different model? or is it an error.

NadalGasquetMonfils
05-29-2005, 08:16 PM
oh yeah and im pretty sure that the fusion of aero and pure drive technology has been done. Hense the Aeropro drive. iv heard its got the head of a pure drive and the throat of the old aero racquets. only a hunch

andfor
05-29-2005, 08:40 PM
oh yeah and im pretty sure that the fusion of aero and pure drive technology has been done. Hense the Aeropro drive. iv heard its got the head of a pure drive and the throat of the old aero racquets. only a hunch

Tennis.com is clearly in error. Didn't I just say the above a few minutes ago? I just bought my son the junior aeropro drive I've got an aeropro drive (adult version) here now I am demoing. I could not resist. It's a pretty nice stick if you like a stiff flex and powerful frame. A little on the lightside but nothing a little lead could not help. I bet alot of PureDrive users will switch to it. In the end I am afraid it may be to stiff me.

nytennisplayer
05-29-2005, 09:00 PM
it isnt tennis.com... look closer its tennis.com.sg which is a totally different site.

andfor
05-30-2005, 05:30 AM
it isnt tennis.com... look closer its tennis.com.sg which is a totally different site.

You're right it is a tennis retail shop.