PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Racket Choice

jj300
05-29-2005, 03:59 PM
Hey guys. I used to play with the dunlop 400g with lead under the handle and at 3 and 9 oclock loaded to 12.5 ounces strung. I recently tried the old old prince graphite composite 100. I LOVE that racket!!! Great forehand, volley, and topspin one handed backhand. Unfournatly my serve took a huge jump backwards. Any rackets there with a really thin beam, between 95-100 square inces and 27 inches that plays like the graphite composite but is a little better on the serve? Thanks guys. New or old models are ok, im on a tight budget so I hope the rackets won't be too expensive. I'm also looking to sell both of my 400g's.

nViATi
05-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey guys. I used to play with the dunlop 400g with lead under the handle and at 3 and 9 oclock loaded to 12.5 ounces strung. I recently tried the old old prince graphite composite 100. I LOVE that racket!!! Great forehand, volley, and topspin one handed backhand. Unfournatly my serve took a huge jump backwards. Any rackets there with a really thin beam, between 95-100 square inces and 27 inches that plays like the graphite composite but is a little better on the serve? Thanks guys. New or old models are ok, im on a tight budget so I hope the rackets won't be too expensive. I'm also looking to sell both of my 400g's.
maybe prince 03 tour? it's kind of expensive though. try the diablo mp too.

jj300
05-30-2005, 02:25 PM
anyone? how would the tour 95 compare? i can get it for pretty cheap.....