PDA

View Full Version : item lost after trade with Bri-guy

macs971
09-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Hi. my items get lost after a trade with Bri-guy.
this is not our first trade, it's the second one and the first one was very good.
This time i send him 2 Green Bandanas + 1 set of white/green wristbands for a set of grey wristbands and a red bandana and i did not see my items.
He claimed to have shipped them on the 28 of june.
i don't intend to say that he is a scammer of course; or ruin his reputation, but i'm not happy with the trading as i lost 6+6+11+4,2= 27,2 euro.
i informed him of this and he told me that he still have the post ticket to prove the shipping and i believe him but this is not the point.
i simply think that if this is a reference board for trading/selling i should give my reference.
good the first trade and no good the second one.

Kot_Bigemot
09-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Hi. my items get lost after a trade with Bri-guy.
this is not our first trade, it's the second one and the first one was very good.
This time i send him 2 Green Bandanas + 1 set of white/green wristbands for a set of grey wristbands and a red bandana and i did not see my items.
He claimed to have shipped them on the 28 of june.
i don't intend to say that he is a scammer of course; or ruin his reputation, but i'm not happy with the trading as i lost 6+6+11+4,2= 27,2 euro.
i informed him of this and he told me that he still have the post ticket to prove the shipping and i believe him but this is not the point.
i simply think that if this is a reference board for trading/selling i should give my reference.
good the first trade and no good the second one.
If you say you believe him and he has a proof of shipping, then how is it his fault? Technically he did his part - shipped items and provided proof of shipment.
If items got lost, the only one to blame would be postal service and that is why i always purchase insurance.
On the other hand i do understand your frustration. I would be upset too but, only because no insurance was purchased.
On more personal note. You are talking 27 euros right? It is not that much money imo. Plus it is not trader's fault so, try to talk to him. May be he will agree to compensate you some money or something.\
That is what i think.

sruckauf
09-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Is this shipment trackable?

LanEvo
09-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi, is one euro comparable to one US dollar? Not trading currency value, but spending value, can 1 euro get you a double cheeseburger?

macs971
09-02-2010, 10:54 PM
you guys don't get my point: i'm not accusing him of nothing.
a transition is made of 2 people+postal service, i only saying that the transition was not good because one of this component did not work properly. it's not a matter of money.
@ lanevo 1 euro=1,27 dollars and i spent them because this items was not for us release
@ sruckauf no it was not trackable

thejuice
09-04-2010, 09:16 PM
you guys don't get my point: i'm not accusing him of nothing.
a transition is made of 2 people+postal service, i only saying that the transition was not good because one of this component did not work properly. it's not a matter of money.

If I'm not mistaken, this section of the TT forum is for either good or bad feedback. You either say that he was a great trader or he was a scam artist. If he doesn't fit into either of these categories then you are simply ranting (I am not discounting you venting by the way) which makes this the wrong section of the TT forum. You should maybe post this somewhere else like the Odds and Ends section.