PDA

View Full Version : Which is better? Barricade V or VI??

Connors
09-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Which is better and why? Also, appreciate any feedback on what people may not like about the VI's?

Racquet Daddy
09-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Barricade 6.0, good. Barricade 5, bad. I shouldn't say "bad." I liked the V. Just like the VI better. The VI's take a little longer to break in, and they start out feeling narrower BUT...once broken in, the VI's are just downright awesome. I've been wearing the Signal Blue VI's for a solid 2 months. We just got our players the black ones (I put white laces in them and they look pretty sweet). I put them on today...it felt like a completely different shoe. Kinda narrow and slightly uncomfortable with that higher arch support, kinda stiff on the forefoot - but a few days from now they are gonna be money. It seems like the VI's relax in places where your foot needs more room but stay firm everywhere else. Durability is better, as well.

Connors
09-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Thanks for feedback. For some reason, the VI's don't feel quite as "cushioney" to me as the V's did. Any other thoughts out there?

120mphBodyServe
09-03-2010, 09:40 PM
If you have a narrow foot, the Vs are for you.
If you've got a wider foot, VI.
The Genius II seem to be better for narrow feet.

BradThomas2121
09-04-2010, 06:17 AM
Thanks for feedback. For some reason, the VI's don't feel quite as "cushioney" to me as the V's did. Any other thoughts out there?

Yeah I agree the VI's just don't have that plush comfortable feeling and IMO the comsmetics aren't even near as good as the V's

tlm
09-04-2010, 06:44 AM
If you have a narrow foot, the Vs are for you.
If you've got a wider foot, VI.
The Genius II seem to be better for narrow feet.

This is backwards, the Vs are for wider feet.The VI
are more narrow fitting.I have been using the Vs
for a few years now, tried the VI's out+they were
way to tight in the toe box.