PDA

View Full Version : Which shoe feels like the Nike Cages nowadays?

RCizzle65
09-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Going through my shoes, the cages were my most comfy and favorite shoes. What is comparable now? I'm also tempted on getting either of the exclusive shoes at the US Open since my friend is out there right now, but just gotta tell myself it's feel over looks, lol

JoelDali
09-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Do not get the vapors. Get the CB 2.3.

And don't waste $ on the USO CB, just get the regular ones. If you're going to wear them there is no use in getting the limited ones.

Unless you're rich and don't care of course.

:D

himynameisNIKE
09-04-2010, 04:47 PM
very similar to the nike cage lol

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Air_Max_Breathe_Cage_II_WhBk/descpageMSNIKE-NBC2WB.html

njsigman
09-04-2010, 06:33 PM
I used to only wear the Nike Cage line, but switched to the Babolat Propulse 2's this year and love them!

JoelDali
09-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Justin Gimblestod says in the Babolat commercial that Roddick has confidence to hit inside out forehands because of his Propulse shoes. Is this true?

Omg, I'm turning into Fedace.

njsigman
09-05-2010, 05:52 PM
With the 2 velcro straps they have in addition to the laces, they do keep you buckled in for the ride! I love them. I have the black with titanium, wimbledon white and the electric blue and black versions... Cannot wait for the Red and black version coming out around the Australian Open 2011..

I like Gimelstob, but he is probably being paid by Babolat to name drop. He uses their stuff....

I however and not being paid, but I will take some free stuff from them if offered! :)

thejuice
09-05-2010, 07:28 PM
OP, the new Barricade 6 is a good comparison. I would back that up with the Breathe Cage II. The CB 2.3s suck to me.

RCizzle65
09-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Will look into breath cages, they look similar to the cages anyways