PDA

View Full Version : Replacement parts

airman88
09-03-2010, 10:18 PM
So I just picked up a used AG 603GB mainly because I just got a great price ($270). I used to play a whole lot and had a gamma 5003, but stopped playing completely during college. So I am getting back into the game and couldn't deal with waiting for and paying someone else to string for me. For the most part, the stringer is in great shape and I think I will get used to the glide clamps quickly (though they do seem hard to open and close with one hand and sometimes even two). Maybe I need to adjust them and make them looser, but I am worried about slippage.

What I really want to ask is about how to get some replacement parts for a discontinued machine. The turntable brake/lock was not in correctly and I could not get it back in right. I think I need a new one, if I decide that it is important to have (thoughts?). Also, the height adjustment screw does not seem to reach far enough to do its job. How would i get parts for this if guterman sports (nrc sports) which carries the machine doesn't have spare parts available.

There are clones for these parts on the SP, eagnas, and mutual power machines.

nethawkwenatchee
09-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Hi There,

Please contact me through my profile at you're convenience regarding a string trade:

"Gamma Live Wire XP 17 Gauge"

I have some options that you mentioned including ALU Rough 1.25

Thanks,

Irvin
09-04-2010, 02:48 AM
^^ I think you are in the wrong thread for trades.

To the OP have you tried tennis machines?

http://www.tennismachines.com/tennismachines/index.html

Irvin

airman88
09-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Does tennismachines supply extra parts like a turntable lock? Or do they just fix existing parts?

Irvin
09-04-2010, 12:40 PM
^^ No idea call and ask.

Irvin

Steve Huff
09-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Agree with Irvin. If it can be fixed, they can probably fix it.

airman88
09-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Went to the home depot and figure out how to fix this stuff. Thanks so much for the comments.