PDA

View Full Version : How elbow friendly is the LM Radical OS

goober
05-30-2005, 09:46 AM
I noticed it has a 58 flex. Does it really feel that flexy? Anybody with elbow problems try this racquet?

THX

TennisMD
05-30-2005, 12:42 PM
I have and found it very arm friendly and played well with it. However after playing with the N code 6.1 95, the Aeroprodrive weighted up to 12.2 oz, and the Volkl C10 Pro I hit with this again and it just felt strange kind of hollow and balls were springing off the rkt, but worth a demo. I am experiencing some arm discomfort now and experimenting with the Volkls as they never ever gave me elbow issues and feel very solid ,I will soon see if the lack of pace, the TW reviewers state the Volkl Tour 10 Mp has and the C10 is almost the same rkt, will affect my game, ie I start losing.

erik-the-red
05-30-2005, 05:52 PM
Aeropro Drive at 12.2 ounces?

I demoed the Liquidmetal Radical OS along with the Prince NXG OS and was quite satisfied with both racquets.

It is flexible, but it certainly does not feel any more flexible than you're used to.

I ended up purchasing two Ti.Radical OSes from my local pro shop for $50 each. I tailweighted both of them to 12.2 ounces.

Bora
05-31-2005, 08:05 AM
That's the racquet I used after I had some serious shoulder injury. It allowed me to play without any pain. I am still keeping one in the closet in case I get hurt again. Huge sweet spot, good control and feel. One of the better racquets introduced in the recent years.