PDA

View Full Version : Nike CB 2.3 weird feeling

horsovski
09-07-2010, 04:38 AM
I finally got Nadal shoes CB 2.3 and i was trying 2 different numbers in store and i choosed the smaller number to buy. Now i was wearing them for a while at home and when walking or running i constantly feel that the back of the foot(heel) is moving up and then when walking while they are perfectly matching on the front side. I dont know what i should do because i really wanted these shoes and now im affraid this will cause problems when playing. Is this model just not for my foot or is there any solution with this kind of problems? I would really like to keep them.

Thanks

djokster
09-07-2010, 05:00 AM
I finally got Nadal shoes CB 2.3 and i was trying 2 different numbers in store and i choosed the smaller number to buy. Now i was wearing them for a while at home and when walking or running i constantly feel that the back of the foot(heel) is moving up and then when walking while they are perfectly matching on the front side. I dont know what i should do because i really wanted these shoes and now im affraid this will cause problems when playing. Is this model just not for my foot or is there any solution with this kind of problems? I would really like to keep them.

Thanks
Try double socking. That's what I do with all my shoes. Prevents blisters and foot movement within the shoe.

Pocky
09-07-2010, 05:08 AM
doesn't it feel unventilated and cramp?

djokster
09-07-2010, 05:09 AM
doesn't it feel unventilated and cramp?
You get used to it. The benefits outweigh the negatives to me.

Pocky
09-07-2010, 09:45 PM
do they prevent injuries?

remrusty
09-10-2010, 07:28 AM
this is because the sole is so thick and doesnt want to bend. just sit there (with the shoes off) bending the crap out of them. Have you seen that video of rafa when he gets them?
I hold them vertical, point the toe down, and just push them into the ground, flexing them at the point they would flex if I was walking. It is just kinda like wearing them in, made a huge difference for me.

horsovski
09-10-2010, 07:30 AM
Thanks mate, do you perhaps have the link to that video ?

horsovski
09-10-2010, 07:33 AM
I think this is it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NIGcNrDxFw