PDA

View Full Version : Adidas Six Month Warranty

zachattack698
09-07-2010, 06:31 AM
was just curious I am about to send my pair of Barricade 6's back to adidas because I wore through the sole in less then 6 months, and I was wondering do you get to choose the color shoe they send you in return? Or do they just send you a random color?

kimguroo
09-07-2010, 06:37 AM
was just curious I am about to send my pair of Barricade 6's back to adidas because I wore through the sole in less then 6 months, and I was wondering do you get to choose the color shoe they send you in return? Or do they just send you a random color?

you can write the note regarding on the color but I've never received the color that I requested though.

zachattack698
09-07-2010, 06:41 AM
only reason I ask is because I bought the very first color tenniswarehouse put online and they no longer have that color available so I'm just curious as to what I will receive in this case. I know the warranty isnt through tennis warehouse so maybe Adidas still has the color I bought still in stock somewhere?

kimguroo
09-07-2010, 07:32 AM
only reason I ask is because I bought the very first color tenniswarehouse put online and they no longer have that color available so I'm just curious as to what I will receive in this case. I know the warranty isnt through tennis warehouse so maybe Adidas still has the color I bought still in stock somewhere?

they will send you whatever they have. once I got one of the newest color shoes which was not released to public at that time.

zachattack698
09-07-2010, 07:46 AM
they will send you whatever they have. once I got one of the newest color shoes which was not released to public at that time.

thats pretty awesome but ok sounds good I'll just send back and hopefully receive some color that I like haha.

dr325i
09-07-2010, 09:05 AM
you can write the note regarding on the color but I've never received the color that I requested though.

interesting...
Before relocating to EU, I have sent at least 6-8 pairs of B5 for the warranty exchange and every time included a note with the desired color. Every single time I have received exactly what I asked for...

JT_2eighty
09-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Yea, they typically send the same color you send back. Or, if you time it right, you'll get a newer version if yours is discontinued, but I have no experience with asking for a color (all i did was request that they NOT send me the colors I didn't want--all red, blue or silver). I sent back Genius I's in black, and received the Genius II's in black/white, so it was a nice complimentary upgrade.

Since you're sending in B6's, you'll most likely get the exact same.

kimguroo
09-07-2010, 10:54 AM
I created the thread regarding on shoe warranties.
you should post the pic of your shoes before you send then let us know whether you got the replacement shoes or not.

you can check the thread.
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=340506

cxw0106
09-07-2010, 11:12 AM
May I ask how long does it take you to wear through the outsole? How many hours do you play every week? Thanks.