PDA

View Full Version : The Best Racquet-ROUND 2

donnyz89
05-31-2005, 12:07 PM
ok... gosh, wow...

guys... lol, i dont know how many times i have to edit this. i guess this poll is a complete wash.

im just gonna start all over and try to write the directions more clearly if ppl actually READ.

ThunderServe
05-31-2005, 12:21 PM
Liquid metal prestige mid
Simply unbeatable!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonnyf
05-31-2005, 12:22 PM
PD+ n PD n Aero's n Storm

hummer23
05-31-2005, 12:45 PM
yonez rdx 500 mp, or mid. i dunno why you have the frames you choose upo tehre, all the heads are quite similar and the wilsons are aswell. you need some variety man., put some babolats, volkl's, yonex's there

mistapooh
05-31-2005, 12:51 PM
I voted for the prostaff in terms of design and it's simplicity. I think it just comes down to the player what racket suits him/her.

donnyz89
05-31-2005, 02:18 PM
I voted for the prostaff in terms of design and it's simplicity. I think it just comes down to the player what racket suits him/her.

thats true but there is still a sense of quality and comfort that everyone prefers. i do agree, racquets are different for everyone thats why pros hardly uses the exact same frame because not one frame is the best, but i thought of all the racquets, ppl must be curious to see which one is the "best" so here we are.

donnyz89
05-31-2005, 02:19 PM
yonez rdx 500 mp, or mid. i dunno why you have the frames you choose upo tehre, all the heads are quite similar and the wilsons are aswell. you need some variety man., put some babolats, volkl's, yonex's there

hummer u should actually READ the thread, there must be a reason why this is round 2 and only head and wilson racquets are included...

USCfan
05-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Hummer, try other. Babolat Aeropros.

AndrewD
05-31-2005, 04:03 PM
I think you would have quite a different result if you had just lumped all of the Prestige racquets (from Prestige Pro to PC to LM) together under one banner. I realise why you didn't, however, if you had I think it would have shown how the Prestige series caters to far more players than the ProStaff series.

Regardless, I voted 'other'. Still, how many people voted in this poll but didn't vote in the last one? How many voted for one racquet in this poll only because the racquet they would have chosen isn't available?

doriancito
05-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Well i will remind all HEAD fans (i am one) that the new racquet series of HEAD (Flexpoint) has liquidmetal technology too....the liquidmetal ridges are on the same positions as in the old version....the 2 holes deliver more control....so just imagine having you Liquidmetal with more control and you will have your flexpoint! And i have to say Head is going to launch the Flexpoint Prestige which IS going to be unbeatable

esrb
05-31-2005, 07:31 PM
Thatīs a wrap !!

donnyz89
06-01-2005, 03:16 PM
I think you would have quite a different result if you had just lumped all of the Prestige racquets (from Prestige Pro to PC to LM) together under one banner. I realise why you didn't, however, if you had I think it would have shown how the Prestige series caters to far more players than the ProStaff series.

Regardless, I voted 'other'. Still, how many people voted in this poll but didn't vote in the last one? How many voted for one racquet in this poll only because the racquet they would have chosen isn't available?

the whole point of the different rounds is to round down all the different racquets. after all there isnt technically a BEST racquet otherwise everyone would be using it.

so OTHER does not mean babolat or dunlop, it means a head/wilson racquet that were not mentioned.

and if u wanna vote for another brand, u can still do so with the first poll. it will not close till saturday i think. if wilson/head still have top 2 votes then this poll will stand.

any other complaints? and if u didnt get to vote for poll 1 do it now, otherwise no one is FORCING you to vote for one of the selected choices.

thejerk
06-01-2005, 06:17 PM
I voted other for prestige classic mid.

nViATi
06-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Head Liquidmetal Prestige!

AndrewD
06-01-2005, 08:31 PM
the whole point of the different rounds is to round down all the different racquets. after all there isnt technically a BEST racquet otherwise everyone would be using it.

so OTHER does not mean babolat or dunlop, it means a head/wilson racquet that were not mentioned.

and if u wanna vote for another brand, u can still do so with the first poll. it will not close till saturday i think. if wilson/head still have top 2 votes then this poll will stand.

any other complaints? and if u didnt get to vote for poll 1 do it now, otherwise no one is FORCING you to vote for one of the selected choices.

Voting OTHER doesn't mean I voted for another racquet brand does it? I voted for ANOTHER Head range than the ones you listed. Perhaps, instead of whinging about people not reading your posts you could actually read theirs before getting on your high horse.
I dont appreciate the tone of your post as mine was hardly critical, it was merely an observation.

donnyz89
06-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Voting OTHER doesn't mean I voted for another racquet brand does it? I voted for ANOTHER Head range than the ones you listed. Perhaps, instead of whinging about people not reading your posts you could actually read theirs before getting on your high horse.
I dont appreciate the tone of your post as mine was hardly critical, it was merely an observation.

okay i apologize. if u read around others posts, its obvious ppl dont read anymore than the title and the racquet selections. but u didnt state what your "other" vote was either. im not here to create some kind of controversy with anyone nor im i here to make friends. I created this poll to see what ppl think of all the different technology and selection of racquets, nothing more. and im just trying to make things clear so the poll isnt a waste when ppl dont understand the instructions.

and i realise maybe to you my way of organizing things isnt the best. but i have to stick with one thing, its a lot easier to do this than have like radical/prestiege... then whats for wilson? 4.0/6.1?? cant always please everyone but i dont think there are any other ways to effectively round down a huge amount of racquets by poll of 10 choices max only.

gurj_v
06-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Its this yonex line:

SRD Tour 90
MP Tour-1
RDX 500 mid

Then the pro staff. I cant say ive ever tries a head prestige or radical racket (probably the only person on this board that hasn't but im sure thier 3rd from all the hype

donnyz89
06-03-2005, 01:30 PM
i will start round 3 on sunday and if prostaff wins... the winner will be within the prostaff series.

DashaandSafin
06-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Wow....there are more great brands other than Wilson or Head. You are seriously mislead.

FREDDY
06-03-2005, 10:26 PM
what happend to PRINCE???!!??? i dont really understand the flexpoint. it appeals to me as a marketing scheme if you ask me.

donnyz89
06-04-2005, 05:35 AM
Wow....there are more great brands other than Wilson or Head. You are seriously mislead.

what happend to PRINCE???!!??? i dont really understand the flexpoint. it appeals to me as a marketing scheme if you ask me.

this is what i mean, ppl never actually read the thread its so frustrating. maybe its for a reason, and maybe if u read the actualy thread the answers are in there.