PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Multiple Wilson K-factor Six.One Tour 90 rackets

John_Doe
09-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Hey everyone.

I'm a long time reader, first time poster. Nice to finally be able to post on the forums. Anyway, I'm looking for some Wilson K-factor six.one tour 90 rackets, like the title of the post says. I'm looking to buy THREE rackets, the reason being that is how much space I have in my case. I'm looking for used but not abused rackets. Paint chips and scratches are expected, but dings and dents I would like to avoid. I prefer a 4 1/2 inch grip, but am flexible. Please show me what you have. Whether they are strung or just unstrung frames does not matter to me. Thanks everyone.

Best regards,
Krishna

Agassi_rocks
10-02-2010, 04:59 AM
Hi,

I got two K6.1 tour 90' Fed sticks.
Both are looking good, with normal scuff, and only one paint chip on the racket. i would say both are 8.5 or 9/10. They have exactly same balance point with each other.

One has no string, the other is strung with Prince hybrid Poly Tournament at 57. Both rackets still have the leather grip. I have been using two overgrips altogether ever since I got these rackets.

Let me know if you are interested, looking at around $200 plus shipping for both.

jonnycakee
10-04-2010, 09:28 AM
There are lots of scratches and chips but no major damage at all. Overgrip has always been used on it. E-mail me at jonnycakee@gmail.com and I can send you some pictures.