PDA

View Full Version : Prince O3 Tour?

naught33
05-31-2005, 08:08 PM
Hey guys. I currently use an NXG OS and was wondering how the O3 tour compared tro this racquet. I looked on the prince website and they have the O3 tour w a higher power level than the nxg os, which I found odd since it is shorter in length and has a smaller headsize? Let me know what you guys think, thanks

naught

naught33
06-04-2005, 10:52 PM
I get good pop with the NXG OS from the baseline, as I use a semi-western grip on my forehand and hit w heavy topspin ,and have a 2 handed BH which I'll hit w heavy topspin or can slice. The one thing I lack is punch on the serve, it seems weak on the serve. Would the Tour O3 be better for this and suit my game if im mainly a baseliner? Anyonw who has some experience w the O3 tour and the NXG's, especially the OS, would be greatly appreciated for some input here. Thanks.

Also, princes power rankings have the tour 03 higher than they do the nxg os, isnt this odd?

RoarT
06-05-2005, 03:40 AM
I get good pop with the NXG OS from the baseline, as I use a semi-western grip on my forehand and hit w heavy topspin ,and have a 2 handed BH which I'll hit w heavy topspin or can slice. The one thing I lack is punch on the serve, it seems weak on the serve. Would the Tour O3 be better for this and suit my game if im mainly a baseliner? Anyonw who has some experience w the O3 tour and the NXG's, especially the OS, would be greatly appreciated for some input here. Thanks.

Also, princes power rankings have the tour 03 higher than they do the nxg os, isnt this odd?

yes, i allsow wonder why it's got a higher power ranking then foreks. the NXG MP. i meen, the 0 Tour is shorter and less stiff. Wouldn't this resault in a rackert with less power?

mido
06-05-2005, 06:58 PM
O3 Tour has more power. It is different and better design.

naught33
06-09-2005, 03:50 AM
mido, have you used the o3 tour in comparison with the nxg os? if so can you compare for me, please? thanks

naught33
06-11-2005, 10:43 PM
so if the 03 tour a replacement for the nxg line?