PDA

View Full Version : new line of ATP apparel is so lame ***

christo
09-17-2010, 02:49 PM
looks like something a 6th grader could have presented. Not one design could possibly have taken more than 10 mins to create. Good luck selling it

JoelDali
09-17-2010, 05:16 PM
http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_product/ATPATS-1.jpg

Tennis_Monk
09-17-2010, 06:38 PM
I agree with original poster. ATP apparel is so dumb and isnt any cheaper. Good luck selling it.

slice bh compliment
09-17-2010, 06:59 PM
looks like something a 6th grader could have presented. Not one design could possibly have taken more than 10 mins to create. Good luck selling it

Actually, 4th grader.
Look, man, I think my son did a great job. Sorry you keyboardcurmudgeons do not agree. How often does a 9 yr old get a summer internship at Ponte Vedra Beach? And get to meet Brian Gottfried?
''This one time? At Tennis camp? It rained all day after lunch and the coach's bosses let me design some like tee shirts?'' ''Yeah, and I got to play a lot of tennis every day. It was really greaaat. Epic tennis camp experience! Thank you Daddy"

West Coast Ace
09-18-2010, 09:40 AM
I agree with original poster. ATP apparel is so dumb and isnt any cheaper. Good luck selling it.I third the motion. I'm pretty sure they don't have an Oracle database on a Cray supercomputer to tally sales.