PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Pure Storm Team or O3 tour Which one to buy???

isell188
06-01-2005, 09:57 AM
I am looking at both the Babolat Pure Storm Team and the O3 tour, and would like some help deciding which to buy. I haven't been able to demo them because they are always out. I am a 3.5 baseline player, however I do try to come to the net at times. I have a one handed backhand, and I use top spin, but I tend to punch at the ball at times and it goes long.

Rafa Nadal
06-01-2005, 10:11 AM
@3.5player i would go for the Pure Storm, because with the o3 Tour you must hit perfectly if you would have fun with this racquet

drak
06-01-2005, 10:14 AM
If you have a one handed backhand that tends to go long I would suggest the 03. I have demoed both rackets and if you want to hit out on a one-hander the 03 is awesome for that - great spin as well. Storm had too much power for me. If you feel you need significantly more power go for the Storm. The 03 is no slouch in the power department buy IMO had a much better blend of power and control, again it is one of the best one-handed backhand rackets I have hit with. I bought one, is arriving today.

Drak

isell188
06-01-2005, 10:22 AM
thanks. I am currently playing with the N tour 105 and it sometimes bothers my arm, and although I feel it is very manuverable, I wanted something with a bit more control, and something I can hit fully and not have the ball go long.

foetz
06-01-2005, 10:50 AM
o3.
no matter which ntpr.

foetz
06-01-2005, 10:51 AM
@3.5player i would go for the Pure Storm, because with the o3 Tour you must hit perfectly if you would have fun with this racquet

no, this is one of the best features the O ports offer: you do NOT have to hit clean
all the time ;-)

Rafa Nadal
06-01-2005, 11:03 AM
@foetz di hou have the new Tennismagazin? There you can read it.
@foetz when wer the O3s available in Ger ? They said May but that was not true

foetz
06-01-2005, 05:49 PM
@foetz di hou have the new Tennismagazin? There you can read it.

so you believe in all you read? ;-)
and does it mean you never played it and say this anyway??

@foetz when wer the O3s available in Ger ? They said May but that was not true

no idea. got mine from usa.