PDA

View Full Version : A question for the MRT's

drummerdan
09-20-2010, 08:31 PM
I am taking the MRT test next month at the GSS symposium. How much of the manufacturers technologies section of the study guide is on the test? Is this something that I should study hard? Other tips?

andtapes
09-21-2010, 02:54 AM
The test is a mix up all study guide.

I think you should study a lot the 3 first chapters.

see you there!

Josh10s
09-27-2010, 08:46 AM
Study the technologies, but don't kill yourself. The questions are multiple choice, and matching. You don't need to be able to recite every technology from memory, but you will want to recognize them when you see them. A lot of them have the answers in the name of the technology, so be sure and read the questions thoroughly! Good luck! Have fun at Disney when you aren't in the sessions and studying!

drummerdan
09-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Study the technologies, but don't kill yourself. The questions are multiple choice, and matching. You don't need to be able to recite every technology from memory, but you will want to recognize them when you see them. A lot of them have the answers in the name of the technology, so be sure and read the questions thoroughly! Good luck! Have fun at Disney when you aren't in the sessions and studying!

Thanks for the info. From the looks of my schedule at the symposium, I won't be seeing any of Mickey, Donald or any of the other Disney characters. Can't wait!!

verbouge
09-28-2010, 05:04 AM
What fun! I wish I were going....

Josh10s
09-28-2010, 06:01 AM
I'll actually be down there at Disney at the same time... Thought about going to the symposium, but decided on vacation in stead! Hopefully next year!

star 5 15
09-28-2010, 05:07 PM
I hope to be taking this test here in the next month to 6 weeks. Any MRT's have any tips?

Josh10s
10-04-2010, 10:33 AM
I hope to be taking this test here in the next month to 6 weeks. Any MRT's have any tips?

Study the USRSA manual, and the technologies. Also make sure that if you aren't used to stringing with gut, practice a couple of times. If you havent grinded out a grommett before, do that as well.

Good luck!