PDA

View Full Version : Superfeet Orange

TW Staff
09-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Hi, everyone! Because of the high interest on the boards, we've added the Orange insole to our Superfeet line-up.

Superfeet Premium Insoles Orange 34.95
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=SFO

Superfeet Premium Insoles Green 31.50
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=SFG

Superfeet Premium Insoles Blue 31.50
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=SFB

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

jorel
09-21-2010, 12:12 PM
question... whats the difference between the orange and greeen

tennisdad65
09-21-2010, 12:24 PM
awesome!!

jorel:
1) Orange is thicker especially in the forefoot where it is probably 50% or more thicker than the green
2) Orange rides a bit higher in the heel area.

jorel
09-21-2010, 12:27 PM
awesome!!

jorel:
1) Orange is thicker especially in the forefoot where it is probably 50% or more thicker than the green
sweet...just wat i needed...now i can recycle some shoes that wore down in cushioning but did not wear down much else

JTathlete
09-21-2010, 02:54 PM
awesome!!

jorel:

thanks for the info.. much appreciated

gino
10-03-2010, 02:37 PM
TW I have a question, your comments are appreciated!

I am a highly competitive junior player. I am a national tournament player in boys 18's singles and doubles from Northern California. I am a Senior in high school, and I am having some problems with my shoes and the fit. I am wearing the Nike Courtballistec 2.3's and love them. The stability is great and the traction is almost unmatched.

I have noticed however, that with my insoles (Spenco Polysorb Total Support), I have lost a ton of space inside the shoe. I have been getting a lot of foot pain. Almost a burning sensation on both of my arches, and the outside of my feet after and during play. My Courtballistec 2.3's fit me perfectly (length and width wise), but I think my insoles are really not doing their job correctly by suffocating my feet.

I have a very high arch, and very wide feet. I was wondering if their might be a superfeet insole to solve my problems. I would go for superfeet orange but it seems to take up a large amount of volume. Keep in mind I have very high arches and blue might not do the trick for me.

Anyways, if you guys could give me some feedback I would love it.

Thanks a ton

Gino

tennis boy
10-03-2010, 03:21 PM
gino, you're in the wrong thread

gino
10-03-2010, 03:31 PM
No I am not, I think I know where to post after 804 posts.

Thanks

TennisKid1
10-03-2010, 03:56 PM

I am a highly competitive junior player. I am a national tournament player in boys 18's singles and doubles from Northern California. I am a Senior in high school, and I am having some problems with my shoes and the fit. I am wearing the Nike Courtballistec 2.3's and love them. The stability is great and the traction is almost unmatched.

I have noticed however, that with my insoles (Spenco Polysorb Total Support), I have lost a ton of space inside the shoe. I have been getting a lot of foot pain. Almost a burning sensation on both of my arches, and the outside of my feet after and during play. My Courtballistec 2.3's fit me perfectly (length and width wise), but I think my insoles are really not doing their job correctly by suffocating my feet.

I have a very high arch, and very wide feet. I was wondering if their might be a superfeet insole to solve my problems. I would go for superfeet orange but it seems to take up a large amount of volume. Keep in mind I have very high arches and blue might not do the trick for me.

Thanks a ton

Gino

I had the same problem a while back with a pair of sof sole graphite inserts for my courtballistecs. I solved the problem, however, by just doing my casual walking with two to three pairs of socks on. They loosened up pretty quickly after that and they feel great now! hope this helps :)

jorel
10-04-2010, 04:02 AM

Thanks a ton

Gino
try postinng in the TW question/comment section

innoVAShaun
10-04-2010, 06:40 AM
No I am not, I think I know where to post after 804 posts.

Thanks

Still, you've only been a member for a year.

Boxer
10-04-2010, 09:13 AM
...I have lost a ton of space inside the shoe. I have been getting a lot of foot pain. Almost a burning sensation on both of my arches, and the outside of my feet after and during play.
I'm not TW but I have had great trouble with foot pain from playing tennis, especially on hard courts...pain that is largely just a memory now. I would suggest that you find a podiatrist who works with athletes in your area and make an appointment -- you'll get much better advice that way (I doubt TW will say anything since you are in effect asking for medical advice anyway ;)).

Also try a search for "orthotics" on the board here...quite a few stories that may give you a sense of what other people have gone through to resolve problems with feet. The good news is that most people can get relief. Good luck.

Cheers,

Mark.