PDA

View Full Version : Eagnas Glide Bar Clamps

!<-_->!
09-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Anyone know if the ones available for sale on the eagnas site will fit an Ektelon Model H glidebar?

Also, are the clamps any good? My current OEM clamps are rather old and beat up. These seem to be a cheap solution if they work and are decent.

liehssahmster
09-26-2010, 08:02 AM
I can't confirm the current ones will work, but I have Eagnas glide bars from 10-12 years ago on my Model H. And I have Gamma clamps.

David 110
11-18-2010, 09:32 AM
I have been using the Eagnas PN7062 on my Ektelon D machine for about 6 months. The Eagnas clamps are about 3/8" taller than the old model D clamps. My model D stringer is modified to use the Gamma 6 point mounting system and the new setup was adjusted to accommodate the taller Eagnas clamps which have worked very well for me. The Eagnas clamps do fit the Ektelon 9/16" glide bar.

Nuke
11-18-2010, 10:11 AM
Anyone know if the ones available for sale on the eagnas site will fit an Ektelon Model H glidebar?

Ha! I'm thinking of the gems from their website. (We don't measure for you. You are not our customer. Buy somewhere else.)

JavierLW
11-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Ha! I'm thinking of the gems from their website. (We don't measure for you. You are not our customer. Buy somewhere else.)

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!