PDA

View Full Version : Just Moved to Bonsall/Fallbrook/Oceanside Area

MomentumGT
10-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know where to play in the Bonsall, Fallbrook, Oceanside area. Just moved out here today and was looking for people to play tennis with. I'm a 4.0-4.5 player and have been playing USTA League for 3 years regularly now. I also captain and play regularly on my 4.5 team. Let me know if anyone is interested or can possibly point me in the right direction to some courts where a decent amount of people play at. . .preferably a public court, thanks.

I prefer playing at night during the week.

-Jon

rnitz
10-02-2010, 12:50 PM
In terms of USTA league teams at the 4.5 level, your closest bets are the Fallbrook, Vista, and Kit Carson teams (Escondido). Both Fallbrook and Vista are tennis clubs, but I think they're reasonably priced. The Kit Carson team plays at Kit Carson park in south Escondido on public courts - they're pretty popular and often have two teams. El Camino (Oceanside) sometimes has a team, but not always. Just start googling the various clubs - in any case, I'm afraid you've got some driving ahead of you (Bonsall is .... pretty far out there.)

MomentumGT
10-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the heads up on places to play rnitz! Yes I do have some driving to do. I also drive back up to the Inland Empire to finish out my league matches. I captain the Moreno Valley 4.5 team and would hate to just bail out on my guys.

-Jon

MomentumGT
10-04-2010, 02:30 PM
If there aren't too many public courts where everyone meets up to hit. . .anyone in the area willing to meet up and play? Let me know.

-Jon