PDA

View Full Version : FS/T - Babolat PDRGT+ 4 1/4 8/10 condition

JasonPlaysTennis
10-05-2010, 05:42 AM
This racquet has seen about 20 or so hours of use as I discovered the grip size was too small. Being that I like to play with just one overgrip and no replacement grip, it has 3 overgrips on it right now. It is strung with Luxilon Ace 18 on the Mains at 62 lbs. and Babolat RPM Blast 17 on the crosses at 59 lbs. The string job is about 2 weeks old and about 3 hours worth of tennis is on these strings. (excellent control, pop and spin) I'm willing to include a Babolat Custom Damp or Pete Sampras O damp if desired. I will also include a Babolat Spiral Tack, Pro Team or Pro Team Tacky Overgrip. Has a small paint smudge near the stenciling area but I am happy to wipe that off if you desire.

I'm willing to trade for any of the following:

PDRGT+ 4 3/8
PSTGT+ 4 3/8
PSTGT 4 3/8

(I would prefer that no racquet in a trade offer to have ever been strung beyond the recommended tension and I would like at least an 8/10 frame in return)

All trade offers must be able to give pics of their racquets.

I am willing to sell it for $115 shipped as well, although I prefer to trade.

Email for questions and pics @ scruffylookingnurfherder@gmail.com or reply to this post.

Pinkskunk
10-05-2010, 07:17 AM
where did you get the rwcket originally and if you can provide proof of purchase. i just want to verify it's authenticity as i dont want another fake raket from China.

JasonPlaysTennis
10-05-2010, 11:17 AM
I might still have the receipt but I got it at Tennis Topia in Rockville MD and they are an authorized Babolat dealer I believe.

JasonPlaysTennis
10-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Still available price dropped to 105 shipped.