PDA

View Full Version : For anyone that needs a stand for a portable machine

Power Player
10-06-2010, 05:50 AM
Sears has a sale on the craftmaster tool cart for a few more days. It is 49.99.

It seems to be perfect so far for me. 32 inches high, and the wheels lock. When I am finished, I can put the stringer back on the bottom shelf of the cart, to minimize space.

Only thing I need to do now is find a few small and cheap little storage bins or boxes for packs of string loose string.

coachrick
10-06-2010, 06:07 AM
Sears has a sale on the craftmaster tool cart for a few more days. It is 49.99.

It seems to be perfect so far for me. 32 inches high, and the wheels lock. When I am finished, I can put the stringer back on the bottom shelf of the cart, to minimize space.

Only thing I need to do now is find a few small and cheap little storage bins or boxes for packs of string loose string.

Well done. I had my machine on a tool cart until DW suggested something more 'furniture' oriented would be to her liking. Switched to an oak microwave cart...single drawer, open cabinet(left the doors off for easy access). The tool cart looked more 'techy' to me; but DW is the furniture expert :) .

For your string bins, check out multi-packs of Rubbermaid, Sterlite or GSC; made of clear plastic. Measure your string packs to make sure the bins are wide enough but not too wide to fit on your shelves or even inside the cart. You'll end up with a bunch of useless lids, but just tuck them away for later use. I've also got some larger bins that hold three 'rows' of string packs...this works well, just not quite as neat. Bed Bath and Beyond, Lowe's, Target, local grocery stores all carry the smaller bins. Actually, CVS Pharmacy had some Rubbermaid on clearance(but needed to be marked down MORE for me). Have fun!

Power Player
10-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Good Call on the bins coachrick..thanks.

Donny0627
10-17-2010, 09:16 AM
could i get a link to this tool cart??