PDA

View Full Version : just brought my stringing machine

TheRebelofPrince
10-09-2010, 08:54 AM
so im a D3 tennis player and just brought my stringing machine, an eagnas hyper 60, any advice?

Ash_Smith
10-09-2010, 08:56 AM
er...enjoy!!!

Other than that - not sure! what advice are you looking for?!

Cheers

Ash

Parker512
10-09-2010, 09:30 AM
so im a D3 tennis player and just brought my stringing machine, an eagnas hyper 60, any advice?

you mean bought not brought. WHY WHY did you purchase that machine. im not critisizeing eagnas because there some what okay but that machine is CRAP! was it the price. Should have aty least got in the eagnas challengerI with spring assited clamps. The machine i want by eagnas is the Smart 6000.

masterxfob
10-09-2010, 09:36 AM
you mean bought not brought. WHY WHY did you purchase that machine. im not critisizeing eagnas because there some what okay but that machine is CRAP! was it the price. Should have aty least got in the eagnas challengerI with spring assited clamps.

as long as we're pointing out spelling errors...

criticizing
they're

Parker512
10-09-2010, 09:39 AM

criticizing
they're

I know im one to pick out spelling errors. But i just turned 13.

beernutz
10-09-2010, 10:03 AM
My advice is check out http://www.youtube.com/yulitle which is YULitle's youtube channel for stringing and racquet maintenance videos, find a local stringer who'll let you learn from him or her, and put Parker on your ignore list.

Parker512
10-09-2010, 10:07 AM
My advice is check out http://www.youtube.com/yulitle which is YULitle's youtube channel for stringing and racquet maintenance videos, find a local stringer who'll let you learn from him or her, and put Parker on your ignore list.

yeah great suggestion whats an ignore list.

lionel_101
10-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Congrats on your new stringing machine.

I am sure you will have lots of fun stringing your own and maybe your friends racquets.

As noted, go watch the Youtube videos on stringing tennis racquets. They will make stringing a lot easier.

beernutz
10-09-2010, 10:52 AM
yeah great suggestion whats an ignore list.
1. When viewing a post, click on the username of the author and select 'View Public Profile' from the menu.
2. In that user's public profile, select 'Add username to your Ignore List'.
3. When the Ignore list appears, click 'Save List'.
4. Enjoy!

As you might have guessed, you are in my Ignore list Parker but I assumed this particular response from you would be addressing what I wrote. When you're curious about what someone on your Ignore list has written you can select 'View Post' from the upper right corner of their post to take a look. Otherwise you are relieved of the burden of reading whatever it is they've written.

Parker512
10-09-2010, 12:02 PM
1. When viewing a post, click on the username of the author and select 'View Public Profile' from the menu.
2. In that user's public profile, select 'Add username to your Ignore List'.
3. When the Ignore list appears, click 'Save List'.
4. Enjoy!

As you might have guessed, you are in my Ignore list Parker but I assumed this particular response from you would be addressing what I wrote. When you're curious about what someone on your Ignore list has written you can select 'View Post' from the upper right corner of their post to take a look. Otherwise you are relieved of the burden of reading whatever it is they've written.

How do you like black code and ematrix hybrid was thinking of buying both?

TheRebelofPrince
10-09-2010, 12:17 PM
i already know how to string, i went from a bab 5 from my job to a ****ing eagnas hyper 60, shoot me

Parker512
10-09-2010, 12:18 PM
i already know how to string, i went from a bab 5 from my job to a ****ing eagnas hyper 60, shoot me

why did you buy it then?

MAX PLY
10-09-2010, 12:23 PM

Congrats. I don't know much about that machine but it looks like it is a good value and should more than meet your needs (I suggest ignoring the comments of 13 year olds on such matters). Do check out the videos by YULitle and I think Irvin has some too. I suspect you will find them very helpful.

Good luck.

beernutz
10-09-2010, 01:24 PM
How do you like black code and ematrix hybrid was thinking of buying both?
Blackcode is great. However, Blackcode cuts through ematrix too quickly, I can't even get 10 hours out of it. In fact, ematrix starts visibly fraying the first time I hit with it when hybrided with Blackcode.

I've switched from ematrix to Prince Synthetic Gut with Duraflex. It plays great and lasts much longer than ematrix.

TheRebelofPrince
10-09-2010, 01:57 PM
parker stop ffin hijacking my thread. now any body else use a hyper 60 and give me some advice about it?

Irvin
10-10-2010, 02:54 AM
er...enjoy!!!

Other than that - not sure! what advice are you looking for?!

Cheers

Ash

Good advice. What more can we say?

Irvin

lawdog
10-10-2010, 07:24 AM

criticizing
they're

Actually, "there are".

Irvin
10-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Actually, "there are".

Actually ‘they're’ is spelled correctly, and the grammar is correct. I am not so sure about im (I'm) and aty (at.)

Now who is going to critique the punctuation and case?

Irvin

formula16
10-12-2010, 12:36 AM
hows the hyper 60 going?

masterxfob
10-13-2010, 11:04 AM
Actually, "there are".

our (usa) school systems are failing us...

Now who is going to critique the punctuation and case?

i nominate the 13 year old as forum grammar and spelling n@zi.

struggle
10-13-2010, 11:14 AM
parker stop ffin hijacking my thread. now any body else use a hyper 60 and give me some advice about it?

pose a question, you'll get an answer.

otherwise, looks like a decent DW machine (i almost bought the Challenger I awhile back, got the 910 instead). i'd say you did just fine.

keep surfing for videos, etc. regarding specific questions or ask away.
someone here will point you in the right direction.

also:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=172626