PDA

View Full Version : 2x Head Pro Tour 280

tennisguy7482
10-13-2010, 06:57 AM
These are both designed in Austria and are both being sold WITH NO PALLET. Prices I think are fair and reflect this, but feel free to send REASONABLE offers to me if you disagree.

Racquet 1. 9/10, shows very little use with no paint chips. This racquet currently has CAP grommets. There are scratches on the CAP grommets. Unstrung. $140 shipped

Racquet 2. 8.5/10, shows a little more use than racquet 1. Has stock bumpers and grommets for a PT280, but I can install slightly used CAP grommets if you would like. $135 shipped

The only difference between the two is that on the outside of the throat one says designed in Austria below the HEAD name, and the other does not. They both say designed in Austria in the inside throat.

Pictures upon request.....tennisace66@yahoo.com. I have all good references on this board. Shipping to US only. Thanks.

tennisguy7482
10-14-2010, 08:31 AM
These are both designed in Austria and are both being sold WITH NO PALLET. Prices I think are fair and reflect this, but feel free to send REASONABLE offers to me if you disagree.

Racquet 1. 9/10, shows very little use with no paint chips. This racquet currently has CAP grommets. There are scratches on the CAP grommets. Unstrung. $140 shipped

Racquet 2. 8.5/10, shows a little more use than racquet 1. Has stock bumpers and grommets for a PT280, but I can install slightly used CAP grommets if you would like. $135 shipped

The only difference between the two is that on the outside of the throat one says designed in Austria below the HEAD name, and the other does not. They both say designed in Austria in the inside throat.

Pictures upon request.....tennisace66@yahoo.com. I have all good references on this board. Shipping to US only. Thanks.

i would also bundle them for 240 shipped if you buy both.

tennisguy7482
10-22-2010, 07:52 AM
Sold, thank you TW