PDA

View Full Version : radical tour?

newbie123
04-19-2004, 08:13 PM
I recently saw this Head Radical Tour. It was yellow and black....on the side above the grip it said Radical Tour in a red cursive kind of font. However, when I searched for the Radical Tour online. It shows the 98 Twin Tube Radical Tour. THe one i saw, though, does not have the silver on top.... THe racquet I saw had yellow at the 3 and 9 o'clock position...black at tip of head...and a black throat. Is this racquet good? It costs $90. I was going to purchase it...but I recently bought a Ti.Radical and was fairly happy with that. Should i go for the Radical TOur?

brian.sat
04-21-2004, 12:26 AM
Radical Tour in Black & Yellow is a totally different racquet. I miss them very much. If you feel like the Ti-Radical , don't think about the R Tour. It will be your nightmare. On the other hand, if u throw all your balls to the fence with Ti-R, then, try it.

Ronaldo
04-21-2004, 07:52 AM
Try one on ****, cheapest great racquet available. Sold one w/Luxilon strings for $15.50 and it was a Trysis 260.

newbie123
04-21-2004, 06:27 PM
would the radical tour os be better than the pog os? i know that it'll probably be plenty of work for me...i'm only around a 3.5 player at best.....

currently my Ti.Radical is strung with Touch Turbo...and weighs around 11.8 oz with 5.5 grams each at 3 and 9 o'clock and around 20 grams in the handle. I have no problem swinging it and getting my shots in. THe thing is...I'm only around 14...and already experiencing some wrist problems....the Ti.Radical is pretty flexible...but i head that the POG OS and Radical Tour OS are both extremely flexible and soft to hit with. So, I'm not sure if I should buy the Radical Tour....or just buy the POG since theres a lot more of that available.

Ronaldo
04-21-2004, 06:31 PM
How long have you used Touch Turbo and at what tension?

newbie123
04-21-2004, 08:45 PM
second time only....i think at around 70lbs...i know polyesters arent suppose to be strung at high tensions...but when i strung it at 64...it felt springy and had too much power