PDA

View Full Version : PowerGame or others: Technifibre 325

GrahamIsSuper
06-04-2005, 03:39 PM
I saw that you had demo`ed the 325 PowerGame, and your review was very helpful. I did have one question for you or for anyone else that has hit with one: did you feel that the extra length made it feel way too long? As in, did it give it a feeling like you were swinging a 2x4?

I have hit with an extended Babolat Pure Cntrl, and it felt like absolute crap compared to the Regular. I am considering the 315 and the 325, and this is most likely going to be the deciding factor.

Thanks in advance.

crosscourt
06-05-2005, 12:38 AM
The extra length hasn't made a difference to me, although I have adjusted my stance a little to compensate. But there is no problem with feel or stroke production (so far).

cc

GrahamIsSuper
06-05-2005, 04:26 PM
bump bump bump

Honestlybad
06-05-2005, 04:32 PM
I for one did not like the 325. IMO it is a poor copy of the i.Prestige XL.

newnuse
06-06-2005, 12:20 AM
I demo-ed the 325 and was pretty impress by it. I did not realize it was longer than my standard length racket until they were side by side. The racket did not feel slow.

I liked the control the racket gave my groundies, had trouble placing serves. It was a little too stiff for me.

newnuse

tschevap
06-06-2005, 02:55 AM
The 325 is a good one: flexy, very headlight and manueverable, lots of control and quite some power...it is very spin friendly despite the dense string pattern...
i hit an one handed backhand and did not have any trouble with the added length. It is not an 28' racket, so you barely notice the extra length...i do attack a lot and found the racket very nice and speedy at the net...no troubles either...
but you get some plus by the length: Hitting angles seems much easier - i hit the ball much earlier and this gives me more control over some standardlength rackets (maybe it is just me)...the serve is much more powerful, although you have to swing a little harder to get the extra speed for the kickserve...

Nice racket and no troubles with the extra length...
Besides: i do not understand comments like "honestlybad"īs ...

Even if it is a copy of the Prestige XL...who cares? Mister Daimler built the first car without horses in 1885...other people copied the new system and built even better ones, although the cars looked quite similar...so... if you like the original: are you still driving the 1885 Daimler? :) got it?