PDA

View Full Version : My racquet got broken inside.

krnboijunsung
06-05-2005, 11:45 AM
What should I do? There's a little piece of the racquet that must have cracked off in the inside and it's rolling around everytime i hit with it. It doesn't play any worse or better, but it's getting really annoying when i hit.

Should i try to take it out? Because that would mean I'd have to drill a hole under the handle to take the piece out.

Oh, and if i were to spray paint my racquet would that increase the weight of my racquet?

Lakoste
06-05-2005, 12:05 PM
perhaps you could take the buttcap of and jiggle the racquet and see if it comes out

snaze
06-05-2005, 01:07 PM
it would increase the weight, but i cant tell you by how much

Ryoma Kun
06-05-2005, 01:25 PM
i have 2 of my racquets painted black ontop of a candy apple red, looks awesome. it doesnt increase the weight that much, i didn't notice any difference hitting wtih it, didnt feel heavier. the only thing i notice is when i hold the racquet in my left hand, it has a different feel, kinda like a newly painted thing.....

krnboijunsung
06-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I got the piece out. I tried to take off the buttcap before and it just broke off the end of my mechanical pencil I used to try and open it with. But I got something else to open it up and got the piece out.

And if spray paint doesn't affect the weight much, I'll try to paint it soon.