PDA

View Full Version : Find a hitting partner links?

LafayetteHitter
06-05-2005, 02:36 PM
In the constant search of find reliable hitting partners I did a search for partner links and did not come up with many interesting links. I may acutally make my own site for finding partners in Louisiana after searching. I was wondering which sites some of you have found to be most reliable for find good partners besides the guys or girls at your club. Maybe TW could add one to the forums I think it would be a nice addition here.

Scott

CajunTennis
06-05-2005, 03:35 PM
I live in Lafayette. Do you play out of any clubs around here? I am always looking for a match or someone to just hit around with. I'm a 4.0 out of Oakbourne fyi.

LafayetteHitter
06-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Hi,

I play at Oakbourne as well, i've been going to the pro shop there a while and joined last month. I play most of the time in the afternoons and have only been to the Tues men's night once since my normal lesson with McCauley is at 5:30 on Tuesdays. Do you usually play at the weekly events at Oakbourne?

Scott
you can e-mail me sdurand@bellsouth.net

CajunTennis
06-05-2005, 03:48 PM
I usually try to go out on Tues, Thurs,and Sat. morning. Those are generally considered "Men's Nights".

LafayetteHitter
06-05-2005, 04:19 PM
We can arrange something anytime you would like. Just drop me an e-mail sometime and i'll forward over my phone number to you.

Scott