PDA

View Full Version : How is the Aeropro series?

isaac_limdc
06-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Hi, I am considering buying a babolat racket from the aeropro series. Does anyone have experience from this and which one is the best from aeropro drive, aeropro control or aeropro tour?

Rafa Nadal
06-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Aeropro Drive!!!

Indiantwist
06-06-2005, 05:44 AM
I am actually demoing Babolat too. After tinkering around with other racquets i felt baolat is more closer towards what i am looking for. I already demo'd Aero pro Std and Pure Drive team Plus. Both have + and very little -, but i also want to demo the other two Pure Drive team Std and Aero Pro Drive Plus.

The ones i demo'd are excellent in feel, control and comfort. I suddenly discovered that iam a far better net player than i thought i am with them. The Pure Drive team PLUS has a great advatange on Serve and gives more heft.

All in all , i feel you cant go wrong with these racquets.

Michelangelo
06-09-2005, 06:19 AM
I just demoed the Aeropro Drive yesterday. The hollow shaft feel is so obvious, with slightly improve of control and feel over the Pure Drive. However, for serving the power is similar to my nSix-One Tour 90, or even a bit lower (probably it's coz the string on the demo sxxks. I'm not surprised by this). A set of good strings plus custom to around 12oz would be good (but I'm not gonna buy one, coz I really don't like the hollow shaft feel).

Rafa Nadal
06-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Serve power like the Tour 90 ???
What???
The Aero is a serving Bomb!

USCfan
06-09-2005, 09:50 AM
All the aeropros are nice...the aero tour is horrible.

Colpo
06-09-2005, 10:15 AM
The Aeropro Control didn't do it for me. Felt weird, which may be the idea. Overdampened. Cumbersome. Bulky. Jim Courier in today's NY Times reviewed several new-jack frames, including the Aeropro Control. He thought it was for serious ballers. He also said that the aero profile is a lost benefit for the typical hacker, because their swingspeed isn't fast enough to begin with that the aero profile will make a difference. Rough, but honest.

KFwinds
06-09-2005, 12:16 PM
The AeroPro Drive Std. is outstanding; still waiting on my Pure Drive Std. to arrive so I can compare.

Michelangelo
06-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Serve power like the Tour 90 ???
What???
The Aero is a serving Bomb!

As I've said in my original post. The Aeropro Drive demo I tried yesterday may suffer from the string. Apprently my nSix-One Tour 90 pace balls faster with a lot more pop. Thanks for the Syntronic Brio though. Or should I say the other way around, the power level of my nSix-One Tour 90 is similar to the Aeropro Drive?