PDA

View Full Version : Signum Pro Poly Plasma, Substitute?

Cooper_Tecnifibre4
11-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Hi Guys and Gals.

I have been hitting with the above mentioned string and love it! Well i didn't at first, then i came back to it and fell in love!

But before i buy a reel, Does anyone know of any similar Polys without that bright orange colour?

Cheers.
P.S I use a kblade 98

freshtennis
11-16-2010, 12:33 AM
1) why are you copying my word 'substitute'
2) click the link > http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/catthumbs.html?CREF=58
3) CTRL + F
4) type 'orange'
5) wallah ...

freshtennis
11-16-2010, 12:38 AM
oh m bad, 'without' the bright orange colour. sorry :/

Cooper_Tecnifibre4
11-16-2010, 01:01 AM
1) why are you copying my word 'substitute'
2) click the link > http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/catthumbs.html?CREF=58
3) CTRL + F
4) type 'orange'
5) wallah ...

Sorry didn't realise you had invented the word "substitute"

freshtennis
11-16-2010, 01:15 AM
Sorry didn't realise you had invented the word "substitute"

hahaha :P
in fact. my great great great great great great great grandfather actually came up with that work back in the days.

Cooper_Tecnifibre4
11-16-2010, 01:16 AM
hahaha :P
in fact. my great great great great great great great grandfather actually came up with that work back in the days.

Cool Story Bro

freshtennis
11-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Cool Story Bro

it was right?!

counterpuncher
11-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Most similar would be Signum's other strings: the Pure version (white, slightly softer) or Hyperion (black, more powerful).

Other strings I'd probably put in this category which I alternate between given that SPPP Pure is my baseline poly, would be Kirschbaum Pro Line II and Weiss Cannon SilverString.

Cooper_Tecnifibre4
11-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Most similar would be Signum's other strings: the Pure version (white, slightly softer) or Hyperion (black, more powerful).

Other strings I'd probably put in this category which I alternate between given that SPPP Pure is my baseline poly, would be Kirschbaum Pro Line II and Weiss Cannon SilverString.

Thanks, i will look into them.

Aussie!

Preston
11-16-2010, 09:09 PM
I would say there isn't another string out there, spppp aside, that plays like sppp. It's such a good all around poly that doesn't really shine anywhere beyond tension maintenance, but doesn't really fall short anywhere either. This is what makes it so good. Jack of all trades poly.

Cooper_Tecnifibre4
11-16-2010, 09:37 PM
I would say there isn't another string out there, spppp aside, that plays like sppp. It's such a good all around poly that doesn't really shine anywhere beyond tension maintenance, but doesn't really fall short anywhere either. This is what makes it so good. Jack of all trades poly.

So you think the PURE version plays VERY similair?

fluffy Beaver
11-16-2010, 09:38 PM
it was right?!

Stop trolling with your 31 post per day.

counterpuncher
11-16-2010, 09:44 PM
So you think the PURE version plays VERY similair?
Yes Pure is very similar to the original, some say there is no difference. Hyperion is a little springier or mushier as some would describe it and definitely has more power.

HiroProtagonist
11-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Stop trolling with your 31 post per day.

+1

Quality before quantity.

Cooper_Tecnifibre4
11-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Yes Pure is very similar to the original, some say there is no difference. Hyperion is a little springier or mushier as some would describe it and definitely has more power.

Ok thanks man aprecciate it!

So really the only difference between SPPP and SPPPPURE is the colour?

counterpuncher
11-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Colour is pretty much the only difference, although it is suppose to be a touch softer.

Cooper_Tecnifibre4
11-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Colour is pretty much the only difference, although it is suppose to be a touch softer.

Ok thanks for that, unfortunately TWA doesn't supply a reel of the PURE version. So i will have to get from TW u.s.a. But i think it works out cheaper now with how good the dollar is!