PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Sponsorship

polyfibre1
11-21-2010, 09:11 AM
Hello everybody,

I am a swiss talented player and I am right now 149th of switzerland U14 Mens and 11th of my city. (55000 habitants). I am improving a lot. My goal is to become TOP 20. I play a lot of tournaments and I train a lot ! I am sponsored by Polyfibre and I want to know if you are also sponsored. Polyfibre is a australian string / racquet company. The strings are made in germany, as well as in the USA. Polyfibre has great strings like: Polyfibre Hexablade, Polyfibre Black Venom and Viper. Here is the site: www.polytecsports.com
Now it is working with Polytecsports. Next year there will come out new racquets, bags and a lot more. You all have to go on the site. Its nice and you will learn a lot about them. :)

Polyfibre is a good company and a good sponsor. I am very happy with them ! They give me strings and they will probably give me apparel too.

What about you ? Are you sponsored and how did you get it ?

Thanks in advance for your messages. If you have questions abouht polyfibre tell me, i will help you. :)

Larrysümmers
11-21-2010, 09:16 AM
never heard of them until now, they new?

hebrewhammer
11-21-2010, 09:31 AM
its kind of a funny story... so last thanksgiving I was down in cancun with my family (im 14 btw) and my mom ran into this guy with all of this tennis stuff. So we ended up hitting and he said he was working with Donnay, and that they were trying to revive the company. He also had a few of their sticks that they were going to come out with the following year. I got to hit with what would be the X-Red and the X-Blue I thought this was pretty cool and then he gave me his business card and it said "Jerry Choe,
president". So that wass cool. Then their new frames came out like a month ago and I sent him a e-mail saying congrats. He e-mailed back saying thanks and asking if I wanted to be sponsored. Then it just continued from there.

I guess I'm pretty lucky:)

DownTheLine
11-21-2010, 09:31 AM
There's a whole thread on sponsorships in the Junior Tennis section.

Good to know though.

Parker512
11-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Is this company for europe people only or american too. Just tried there email it's a broken. The email does'nt exist. So i used the alternative request meckonizm on their website.

polyfibre1
11-21-2010, 10:28 AM
Is this company for europe people only or american too. Just tried there email it's a broken. The email does'nt exist. So i used the alternative request meckonizm on their website.

well, it's new as i said before. It has great strings !

polyfibre1
11-21-2010, 11:25 AM

well for both: europe and usa

Larrysümmers
11-21-2010, 11:36 AM
that would be neat to have your own kustom racket. but idk tho since it is aluminum, itd be like a k mart special?

Parker512
11-21-2010, 01:06 PM
that would be neat to have your own kustom racket. but idk tho since it is aluminum, itd be like a k mart special?

Which is the right way to spell custom or kustom?

Larrysümmers
11-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Which is the right way to spell custom or kustom?

well it is custom. but on the site they spell it kustom. lol

Mighty Matteo
11-21-2010, 02:00 PM
do you think that if i emailed them, donnay would sponsor me, or did he see that you were a very advanced player? this is very interesting.