PDA

View Full Version : LaserFibre Kryptonite X3

dcheung
11-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Anyone tried this? Please advice the gauage, tension and what racquet you are using. In any chance compare to Typhoon 16g which I'm using now? Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
David

2handsbothsides
11-27-2010, 04:43 AM
Never tried this string, but I tried ordering other premium multi's from LaserFibre, they rarely respond, lie about shipping dates and then sent me synthetic gut packaged as the premium multi! Highly recommend not dealing with these crooks.

ClubHoUno
11-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Never tried this string, but I tried ordering other premium multi's from LaserFibre, they rarely respond, lie about shipping dates and then sent me synthetic gut packaged as the premium multi! Highly recommend not dealing with these crooks.

Yeahhhh....too bad they make the best multi in the world, but act like crooks towards their customers :cry:

ManuGinobili
11-28-2010, 11:34 PM
Which multi are you referring to? And how are your knees holding up?

qtennis
11-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Very nice string "LaserFibre Kryptonite X3", I tried their demo, but it took me like a month to receive the free string. I'd like it very much but hesitant to order.

dcheung
11-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Mnnn...thanks for all the advices. I used to use the Supreme but stopped ordering because of sending me wrong gauge last order a few years back then the dead reply to my emails.