PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

Barakat Saqa
11-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Hello,

I am currently using the babolat revenge string, and i feel it is going to break and I want to change it after it breaks with a different one, I am looking for a string that provides a lot of spin and that gives me more control with power shots...

Thanks! :)

polyfibre1
11-27-2010, 04:43 AM
Hello,

I am currently using the babolat revenge string, and i feel it is going to break and I want to change it after it breaks with a different one, I am looking for a string that provides a lot of spin and that gives me more control with power shots...

Thanks! :)

Hi,
Nice you are using Babolat revenge. This string is a good string with a lot of power and spin. I should try:

1/ Polyfibre Black Venom (this is the best new comer string 2010, it gives power and spin. fantastic string!)
2/ Polyfibre viper (the same, a very good and fantastic string.)
3/ Babolat RPM Blast (very good string too.)

Personnally, I should try Polyfibre black venom or viper.
Otheriwse, RPM. Good luck,

Hope it help.s

Barakat Saqa
11-27-2010, 04:53 AM
Thank you, but eemm, i used RPM Blast did not really like it, does not give spin....

tennisfreak565
11-27-2010, 05:24 AM
Volkl Cyclone, Solinco Barb Wire, or Solinco Tour Bite. You can find them all at tenniswarehouse.

polyfibre1
11-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Volkl Cyclone, Solinco Barb Wire, or Solinco Tour Bite. You can find them all at tenniswarehouse.

Well... as I said before, try Polyfibre Black Venom or Polyfibre Viper..
You can find them at tennis werehouse and the aren't so expensive. These polyester strings gives 100% spin and control and speed. I should try it if I were you ! I play with a lot of spin and i use them ! Polyfibre black venom / polyfibre viper.

nvottennis
11-27-2010, 04:09 PM

Beware of tension drop in the barbwire. It's one of the best strings you can use in the first 3 hours, but after, its on a level below tornado, which isnt too bad but isnt that great either

LeeD
11-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Don't expect string to add spin, you still have to swing the racket FASTER to create more spin. I don't come for nothing, and it don't come cheap....talking more spin.

stevenwags987
11-27-2010, 10:08 PM
Don't expect string to add spin, you still have to swing the racket FASTER to create more spin. I don't come for nothing, and it don't come cheap....talking more spin.

Strings still help with spin though....not as much as people may think but some provide more spin then others.

Barakat Saqa
12-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks alot all :D

What do you think of the Babolat Hurricane Feel??

Barakat Saqa
12-07-2010, 01:23 AM
Anyone?? ...........