PDA

View Full Version : How Well would the Yonex MP-2i suit me?

Andy Zarzuela
04-20-2004, 06:41 PM
I've hit with this racquet shortly before in the past and I loved how smooth it hit. I hit the ball extremely hard and flat. I'm a 4.5-5.0 Junior male. I'm currently playing with a Head Liquidmetal Instinct stung with Gosen Super Tec AK speed 16g at 66 lbs. I love the Instinct's mix of control and it's pretty low-midly powered. I've always been attracted to this racquet one reason being is because I love Anna K, but that's beside the point... Just wondering, did you all think the Red/Black ones looked better than the current Silver/yellow ones, I think they do...

So give me your 2 cent....
________
Asian Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/asian-girls/)

mvictory5
04-20-2004, 11:22 PM
I think "who cares?" I wish they wouldn't change cosmetics though unless they are changing the specs too, in which case they should change the name too...

norcal
04-22-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm really enjoying the racket. Real solid feel, good power and great spin. Since you hit flat you would definitely want to string it at the upper end. Real smooth on the serve. I'm using all poly to mute the power a bit and a little tail weight to make it more headlight. I would definitely recommend this stik to intermediate/advanced players looking for an all around well performing and CHEAP racket. BTW I'm a 5.0 w/ topspin fh and flatter two hand bh. Play mainly from the baseline.