PDA

View Full Version : FS: (2x) Wilson KSix-One 95 16x18 4 1/2

Navin
12-19-2010, 07:09 PM
I have two Wilson KSix-Ones for sale. Both are the 16x18 string pattern, 4 1/2 grip size.

The first is 6.5/10: considerable paint scratches near bumper guard and 3 o'clock position including some exposed graphite, but should be structurally ok. This racquet is currently unstrung. I have always used an overgrip, so the original grip is in decent shape underneath, but there is some residue and coloration on the grip from the tournagrip overgrips. Asking price $50+shipping.

The second is 7.5/10: some scuffing on the bumper guard and minor paint chips. Racquet is currently strung with Kirschbaum Super Smash Spiky; strings have about an hour of play on them. I have always used an overgrip, so the original grip is in decent shape underneath, but there is some residue and coloration on the grip from the tournagrip overgrips. Asking price $70+shipping.

Asking price for both racquets as a pair is $110+shipping. Payment accepted by PayPal. Pictures are available by e-mail upon request.

E-mail me at navin . sivakumar . public -at- gmail . com if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Navin