PDA

View Full Version : Your WORN OUT/OLD Tennis Shoes!!

flashfire276
12-31-2010, 10:54 AM
Hey TT Members! At the moment, I'm switching schools with a different colorway to the tennis uniform. And I need shoes that follow the uniform colorway.
That being said, I'm low on money and can't afford new shoes. So being conservative as I am, I'm wondering if you guys are willing to sell me some of your old shoes. Thanks to all!

So what I'm looking for are some tennis shoes that are size 9 or 9.5. And according to the school uniform, I need them to be black, or mostly black. I would prefer Nike or Adidas shoes, but would be open to most offers.
Now the condition of your shoes. I don't really care if your soles gone smooth or have totally worn out. I don't mind if there's some dirt, or wear from normal use. But as long as it still looks usable and there's no major tears, I'll be interested.

Thank you guys! Email me at flashfire276 @ aim . com

flashfire276
01-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Forgot to clarify.
Price wise, it depends on what kind of shoe and what condition it's in. Mainly looking to spend around $20-$50.

Huppe
01-03-2011, 09:22 AM
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_City_Court_V_BlackSilver/descpageMSNIKE-NMCC5WS.html

New, black, and Nike, and 40 bucks!